Seedworld Australia proudly stands by the quality of the seed we export to our overseas customers. When you place an order with us, not only are you ordering a premium product that is unique to Australia but you can also rest easy knowing your order will reach you in good condition and in a timely fashion.
Seedworld Australia provides superior customer service whether
your order is $20 or $20,000.
With over 30 years experience in native seed collection, Gary Bridge (Managing Director), is well equipped to not only supply product quickly but he is also familiar with all aspects of the exportation process. We can work with our customers to meet any documentation requirements of the country of destination.
So, why import with Seedworld Australia?
- Our seed is stored in a modern cool room with optimum temperature and humidity controls.
- The viability of our seed ensures high ‘germination’ results.
- We can provide ITSA seed germination tests on request
- We are experienced seed suppliers and we work with our customers.
- Our seed collections are fully documented.
- We offer provenance collected seed on request.
- We currently export to many companies and organisations including: FAO-United Nations.We work in tree planting/pasture crop projects in the developing world.
- Australian pasture and native grass seed is ideal for difficult climatic conditions.